1. Can you provide transportation for large events?Yes. We handle large groups of more than 500+ clients, reunions, students, etc. Our staff has years of operational and event management experience to sort out the details of your event.
2. Can you provide transportation for special events nationwide?Yes. Not only are our coaches licensed in every state. We have a team of special event coordinators that will be onsite (per your request) to manage your transportation
3. Can you provide transportation in other cities?Yes. You can book your services nationwide and it will be managed by us.
4. Why does my receipt not match the original quote?Tolls, parking or wait time may have been added to your service.
5. What forms of payment do you accept?We accept all major credit cards, cash, and corporate checks. We do NOT accept personal checks.
6. What are the general terms, conditions and cancelation of service?
1. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
2. Alcohol Consumption Permitted only by customers 21 and over and drug use is prohibited by law.
3. The chauffeur has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles.
4. Waiting time charges will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet for non-Airport pickups.
5. Not responsible for articles left in our vehicles.
6. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
7. Toll & other fees such as stops may apply and will be determined upon ride completion.
8. Chauffeurs to meet passengers at security area unless otherwise indicated.
9. Wait time fees will apply for airport pickups beyond 30 minutes after landing for domestic arrivals and 60 minutes after landing for International arrivals.
10. Cancellation Policy: The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. Customer will be charged for actual damages incurred plus $150.00. Sanitation fee is $350.00.
7. Why do you charge a late cancellation fee?When you make a reservation, we ensure that a chauffeur and vehicle are reserved just for you and blocked from receiving any additional work.
8. How much should I tip the chauffeur?A customary tip for service is at your discretion, typically between 15% to 20%.
9. How do I book a reservation?Reservations may be booked via phone or email.
10. Where will chauffeur greet me at the airport?Unless otherwise indicated or prohibited, your chauffeur will be waiting at the baggage claim with a sign with your last name. (This varies by airport)
11. What if I do not see my chauffeur at the airport?
Please contact our dispatch center at 972-492-5466 to be connected to your chauffeur.
12. Can I arrange a curbside pickup?
Ask your Champion Limo reservation specialist, rules and regulations vary from city to city.